Minecraft has been ruling the gaming arena for many years. After it’s official release by Mojang back in 2011, it has never look back and every day brings new players who are willing to dive into this world of exploration. With more players joining daily, everyone wants to know how to download Minecraft.
Minecraft Global team has put together a detailed tutorial for you, on how to download minecraft on your PC and what would you need to get into this gaming world.
Minecraft full version is availble on Minecraft.net for $26.95. But this doesn’t mean you have to buy it to play, they have a free version available as well for you to try before you buy it. Demo version comes with time limit and you won’t be able to play online.
GOOD NEWS! Buy Minecraft from Amazon at cheaper rates. BUY NOW
If you are looking for Minecraft PE download, go to the end of the write up.
You can download Minecraft from Minecraft.net website for free but you would need to purchase an account from the website in order to play the full version.
Follow these steps to download Minecraft on your PC
- Goto Minecraft.net and On top right, click the menu button.
- Select the “Trail & Download” option from the list.
- On the next page, Click the “Download” button.
- This will download the Minecraft Launcher (Minecraftinstaller.msi) file.
- Run the file launcher file.
- Install process should start now.
- Follow the on screen prompt and complete the installation.
- After the installation, it will automatically open the Minecraft Launcher.
Register an Account:
- When the launcher will open, it will ask you for login.
- As you haven’t purchased the game yet, you need to make an account so click the “Signup” link at the bottom.
- You will be redirected to Minecraft.net website, where you can setup a mojang account.
- Provide the email address, password and sign up.
- Confirm the email address by entering the verification code that is sent to your email address.
Login to Minecraft:
- After account creation, you can use the login info to log into Minecraft Launcher.
- After login you’ll see the launcher will download some additional files from Mojang.
- Make sure your internet is connected as it will show a progress bar at bottom as well.
- At the bottom of the Launcher, you’ll see “Play Demo” button, Click that.
- Note: for some users extra download will start now so be patient and wait for the download to finish.
- The Launcher will exit and a new window will open.
- Click “Play Demo World” button on this screen.
And YES! you are in the Minecraft world!
Minecraft Pocket Edition Download
Someone who fell in love with gaming the very first time he picked up the controller at the age of 6 and hasn’t stopped since. My name is Hamza Zuberi and I have been gaming for the most part of my life and Minecraft is on the top of my most favorite games that I have ever played. And now I want everyone to know about Minecraft and that is why I am here, educating the mass so that Minecraft can keep on growing.